Thursday, April 7, 2011

Practice Schedule

I hope the girls are getting as excited as I am about the start of our season!  I was able to book 2 practices for our team prior to starting games in May.

We will be practicing at Le Beau fields in Millard.  For those of you that don't live in the area, we refer to that park as "Neihardt Park".  It is located between 150th & 152nd - right off of Harrison Street.  I have reserved the lower field for us on the following dates:
Saturday 4-16-11   2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Thursday 4-21-11  6:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. (CANCELLED DUE TO WEATHER)
Saturday 4-30-11 12:00pm to 1:00 p.m. (upper diamond)
I am keeping these practices to an hour because of the age of the girls and I know that families are busy these days.  I am looking forward to going over the basics with the girls in these two practices.  In the meantime, please get outside with them and toss the ball a bit to get them used to wearing their gloves and work on hand/eye coordination for catching and throwing and also, if you have a smaller bat (even a plastic one) at home have them take a few swings to get used to it. 

Please let me know if you can make one or both practices so I can know how many to expect to attend practice sessions.  Also, if anyone would like to help assist on those two dates, let me know. I always appreciate the help!

2 comments:

  1. Grace will be at both practices. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jelissa will be at practice both days!! We can also help out if you need!!

    ReplyDelete